Nanowrimo 2013

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
So who is nanoing this November?

I'm excited, trying to clear my plate of the big mass of things I need to get done beforehand, including finishing the how to revise your novel course. Not sure how well that is going to go, but it'd be nice if everything including the write in is done so I can send that novel off to betas and focus on something new.

A bit of planning would be a good idea too. So far I'm thinking something totally fun. Dragons, princesses, oppressive dictator, something along those lines. I'll plot it all beforehand of course, I love plotting almost as much as I love writing.

I'm practically drooling thinking of getting to write something of a decent length again. Sure, I've been writing short stories, but I haven't written anything novel length in months.

Hopefully it'll provide enough incentive to get me through the rest of my revision course. We'll see.

How about you? Anyone else gearing themselves up to tackle something for nanowrimo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment