Update

Saturday, June 22, 2013
Well, work knocked me off my feet. I'm still tired, but I'm going to do my best to tear through editing lesson seven today. I'm a little behind as usually I am starting the next lesson by now. Lesson eight is the last lesson of this section, and it is sitting downloaded in a folder looking awfully tempting.

I'm also woefully behind in my writing. Second Chance was supposed to be finished yesterday, but still has four and a bit more scenes left to write.

My goals for the end of this month (eight days) are to:

- Finish editing lesson seven on 'Truth Seeker'

- Finish writing first draft of 'Second Chance'

- Finish editing lesson eight on 'Truth Seeker'

- Finish full edit of 'Demon Teddy Bear'

- Make a cover for 'Monster' (due for publication on the 30th June) that I'm satisfied with

- Publish Monster (30th June)

So look out for Monster at the end of this month. It's a short horror story about a newly turned vampire fighting for humanity to see her as anything other than a monster. It's on schedule. Everything sorted except the cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment