June. New month.

Saturday, June 1, 2013
My short story Monster is back with betas awaiting more feedback from the edits I put it through.

This month I have a number of goals. I want to polish up Monster and publish it. I also want to polish up my other story 'What You Wish For 2'. I plan to outline and write another short story 'Second chance'.

I also want to complete editing sessions 5, 6, 7 and 8 on my novel 'Seeker of Truth'. With a busy day job this is going to take a lot of work, but I'm going to do my best.

Today I made a good sized dent in lesson 5, and started outlining 'Second chance'. My short story 'Monster' is still on schedule for publication on the 30th of June. So all in all, it's an exciting month to look forward to.

Keep an eye on this blog for extracts from 'Monster' as the release date looms closer. Less than a month to go now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment