Playing with covers

Friday, June 14, 2013
I've been playing with book covers today, my reward for a hard week of work. I've been trying to get my head around the art program gimp (like photoshop - but free), and so far it's not going that well. I'm sure I'll understand it eventually. It took me ages to understand photoshop when I had that, but eventually I mostly understood that, so hopefully this will be similar.

I am playing with other designs, but here is one I've done so far:

The awesome picture is from desideriasp-stock .

Undecided whether this will be my new cover or not. I still have over two weeks to decide before the story is released on the 30th of June. Decisions, decisions. I like it, but I may play around on gimp to see if I can make anything I like even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment