Editing lesson 7 done

Sunday, July 21, 2013
Wow, that took longer than I thought it would.

I think that was due to a combination of a really hard few weeks at the day job, and a difficult lesson. But, yay, it's done!

I've already started lesson eight, which seems a lot easier. This one is about themes, and a bit of analysis. I love that kind of stuff so I'm finding this lesson alright.

I hope to get this editing lesson done, and maybe the next one before my operation next week. Scary. Not looking forward to that.

I'm also still working on planning out my series 'Absolution' with Holly Lisle's 'how to write a series' course. It's interesting and a lot of fun most of the time. I'm pretty set on which book I'm writing first - one only partly related to the main series. It's looking like a prequel of sorts, but it has a good story. I'm leaning toward setting it in world war two, but we'll see as it gets hashed out further.

It's a paranormal romance. So far I'm calling it 'Butterflies'. Right now the first draft is scheduled for November, by which time I hope Truth Seeker to be fully edited and off to betas. Since I'm currently four weeks behind schedule I've got some catching up to do. See ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment