Holly Lisle editing course - Lesson 4 (and updates)

Monday, May 27, 2013
I finished this lesson at about nine last night, so that I would have it out of the way for starting my new job today. So that means I managed it in four days, not including a read through of the instructions on Thursday. It was a pretty straight forward lesson, even I wasn't too confused about what to do.

I'm going to use this evening and tomorrow evening to knock my short story 'Monster' into shape. Then it'll be about time for lesson five, focusing on my big project 'Seeker of Truth'. Maybe I'll even get some time in there to get on with planning the series I've got in mind for my next big project.

Monster is still on schedule for publication on the 30th of June. I'll let you know if that changes. Keep an eye on this blog for extracts and cover art as they become available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment