Holly Lisle how to revise your novel - Lesson ten complete.

Sunday, August 18, 2013
Wow, this lesson took longer than I thought. It was interesting to say the least.

For the first part of this lesson I had to come up with a focus outline for the whole book. After all the lessons I've been through up to this point, my new outline was quite a bit different from my old one. I'm a little worried that it might be too different, but I do like it a lot better.

I have a feeling the rewrite is going to put me through the ringer, but I'm hoping the result will make it all worth it.

Up to this point I feel I've learned a heck of a lot. I just have to push through to get to the end.

Truth Seeker is 47.6 percent through this editing process. One more lesson and I'll be over the half way mark.

On to lesson eleven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment